Mikayla is singing in the choir at school, here is her choir group. We were sitting alongside her so it's kind of hard to see.
Here is the Cardinal. (wearing green)
We are kind of silly...well maybe just me...but I think Mikayla got "star" struck too. He had a really great message and is the most down to earth person. It's so neat that he came today. Mikayla was very nervous about seeing him...and what if they messed up on their song....
He thanked the children for singing such a beautiful song, it was in Latin and he said they pronounced everything perfectly! Such nice acknowledgement.
See, she looks star struck to me!
Here's Father Sean.
I am SO glad to have been able to go. It would have made me sad to miss this special day. The choir is really good, it makes my heart overflow with happiness and gratitude when I hear a children's choir. It brings me to tears every single time.
Here is their song, I couldn't really video them so we're looking forward but you can hear them just fine :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tczxh6JSB1M&sns=em







No comments:
Post a Comment