I love that the school opened it up for any of the parents to be able to attend. We couldn't ride the bus but we could go. It was really fun to be with Mikayla for the extra time that I was.
The field trip was to hear Bach music played on the organ at the big Cathedral downtown.
It was interesting.
Her are the 3r and 4th graders.
I will confess it was challenging to sit there for an hour and 15 minutes listening to organ music. Each song was about 10 minutes long, I lost track of where it started and where it ended. In spite of that though, the organist, was seriously talented.... It is mind blowing how they learn how to play like that!
Afterwards we all had some lunch. Mikayla was playing with the boys.... who are also 3rd graders.... either my child is a giant or they're unusually small.... just saying...
She is one cool kiddo!!!!
I love that we had the extra time together! Then we came out and it was a torrential down pour and we got seriously soaked....like just out of the shower with your clothes on kind of soaked..... and when we got to school there was no power.... whew! What a way to end the field trip!!! It's one for the books.





No comments:
Post a Comment