Background

Thursday, February 19, 2015

My not so tiny Valentine

I have to say I LOVE Valentine's Day!!!  It brings me so much joy to make it fun for Mikayla too.  Of course I love that Michael proposed to me that day 17 years ago too.  It's just FUN!

Mikayla has been asking me for about the last week about her "Valentine table" and if I was planning to do it and so forth.  Little did she know......

I LOVED this years plan.



Ohhhh she was elated.... she got so distracted with the numbered packages she didn't even see the stuffed animal at first LOL






So.much.fun.

Here is the video...I LOVED capturing this!.
 
 
So.....before we could head out, we got her new fish tank allllll set up!  It did recommend that you let it set up for 24 hours before putting your fish in....so we did that and even though it wasn't ready to have it's new fish inside.... we did pick out our finny friend.
 
 
 
Introducing Elliot.  He is an elephant fin betta.  Elephant....Ellie....he's a boy...Elliot.
 
 
It has taken him about 3 days to get used to his new tank, I feel like he's still exploring.  I came out the other day and could NOT find him.... I was thinking oh shoot...please don't let us kill him already.... but no, he was sleeping in one of the caves... whew!
 
 
Ahhhh he's still adjusting and getting used to everything.  He sure likes his little space now though!
 
 
 
ahhhhh there we have it, best.Valentine's.day.for.Mikayla.yet.

No comments: