Here are a few of the spring boards I've been able to work on at school.
The one below, spring just threw up it's happiness! I love it!!! it's so fun and full of happiness! (I am disappointed my green text didn't show up as well as I wanted it to.... live and learn, these boards are huge!! 12 feet long by 4 1/2 tall. So I'm still learning, I am getting the scale /size of what I need to make much better than it was in the beginning, I was making things too small.
And the hot air balloons....those babies were the first images I'd actually bought with my new cricut machine, to say I'm hooked on my crafty toys is an understatement!
Sadly, there might only be one more set of bulletin board play for this school year. I have really enjoyed making them. They are a tremendous amount of work planning, cutting, assembling then by the time I get to the school I'm hours of work into it, but it's fun...I love crafting with a purpose!
I do have to say that the 4th grade teacher, at the science fair was talking to me about Mikayla's project board, and she said "oh....YOU're the bulletin board mom....no wonder hers is so good" I did say that SHE did the work because she did, I just helped with the layout of it..... LOL! looks like I might have another board to play with next year. I do have to say that doing two classroom's worth has been a challenge and LOT of work especially since they're due all at the same time...but that's ok too. It's been fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment