It seems like this was a long time in process I am elated at the outcome!
We decided it was time to paint/freshen up the living room!! This is where we started. I'm so over Bob's yellowish walls!
Here are some "during painting" pictures. It did take three adults an entire Saturday to make this happen. Two coats.... three windows... one big wall and one little wall... it's just crazy how high the ceilings are and how much more time it takes...but it's TOTALLY ok, I'm soooo not complaining!
Ahhhh and after.... we hung everything back up the next day so that it had enough time to dry overnight!
Our color really doesn't look dark...it's just warmer with a tan undertone instead of Bob's yellow.
Well then....we decided with our new living room, we need to change a few things out. Our new couches (we got them just before we moved into this house) was showing some signs of damage, so the store we bought them at honored the warranty and gave us full market value to apply towards a new set. Well that set took over 6 weeks to come in!!! That is actually what prompted painting now - new furniture, new room... naturally I need a new rug too!
Here it is!!! I'm soooooo loving it!!!
The funny thing was the rug said it was going to take up to 6 weeks to come in and it came in a week and the couches were going to take 6 weeks and it took almost 8... but whatever it's done now!!!!
Ahhhhhhhh It's SOOOO nice!! I love it so!!!
and now I know you want to know what we did with the original living room rug.... it also found a new home!
It has been in MANY rooms....at the old house, the game room, the living room, the dining room...at the new house, the game room, the living room, and now it's forever home, the dining room.
No comments:
Post a Comment