Well the very first full day of school (the first two days were half days).... Michael got soooo sick, he had some wicked food poisoning.... We think we tracked down the source of it and guess what I sent in Mikayla's lunch at school.... the left overs from the dinner of doom.
So Michael, sick as he was, got Mikayla a sandwich to drop off at school and even though it is WAY out of protocol they made an exception for our situation. Then he went home, I went home at lunch to check on him and attempt to do some damage control.
He was passed out and had no idea I was even there.
I got back to work and 15 minutes later the school nurse called to say Mikayla was very sick.
My two poor babies - they.were.sick. ICK!
Mikayla finally fell asleep for awhile :(
Then the next day, no more sickies just a very sore tummy - and now.... all back to normal! So I guess after all is said an done, hopefully there won't be any more sickies this school year....we ("we" meaning "me") are going for that perfect attendance record.
No comments:
Post a Comment