Well the banner below spurred a whole bunch of activity at my house.... It was time to start to redo/decorate Mikayla's room and she picked out a nautical theme with navy blue and pink as the primary colors.
So from that....I went all kinds of pinterest crazy.... *hangs head*.... and I found this banner, I bought it on the spot, it has ALL of the colors I wanted to pull into her room.
We then decided based on some samples of what we saw out there, that we wanted to make our own accessories/pictures for her room as well. So the pictures below are what we came up with. We went frame "shopping" in the garage to use up some of what I already have. Yay!!!
Then I was able to find this amazing anchor at Hobby Lobby!!! It was the only one they had and is PERFECT for her room!!!
Then we had some blank canvas's at the house....and they were converted as well.....
Perfect trio, wouldn't you say?
The final product of our labors!! I can't wait to see it all come together!
Whew!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment