I was finding that after Mikayla picked out her new bedding - I was having a hard time finding ready made pillows for her bed that matched what we wanted to do....so we went ahead and made our own custom pillows. They match perfectly and really are giving Mikayla a sense of pride in her room....look how much she's making!!! We had a blast picking out the fabrics. I am certain it took no less than 2 hours of fun fun fun picking out. She is sooooo into this project...whew!
She LOVED sewing them.... she did three sides, then I stuffed and closed the 4th side.
Our collection grew......
And grew.....
Until complete bliss was achieved!
The anchor pillow in the middle below was made out of a tshirt she had/wore last summer, I can't believe how amazingly well it fits right in!
She couldn't wait to sleep in her mountain of pillows!
No comments:
Post a Comment