I hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas holiday!!
We had a really special time. I hope Mikayla cherishes our time together because I know I sure do!
We started our Christmas Eve with our lunch get together. The restaurant was excellent and very accommodating to our group. It was great!
Nothing like some thumb wars across the table. HA!
Always some time for pictures! I adore the pictures below.
Fun Christmas hair do :)
Some Spaghetti dinner. We made gnocchi's for Christmas Eve but ended up saving them for another day when MIL was there to enjoy them with us.
Some family present time before bed.
Our friends lined up for Santa's visit.
Mikayla got her Kindle Fire. She was ELATED to say the least. She didn't see it at first but when she did....yowsa!! AWESOME reaction. Although I do have to confess that the Justin Beiber t-shirt got a louder scream LOL!
Stockings wern't hung any more but they were full of fun goodies!
Then we made some strawberry Santa's
A veggie tree.
We had a LOT of food, a LOT of fun conversation and even more a LOT to be thankful for this year! Here is our annual picture with our own little Santa.
We really did enjoy our time off together and just had a very special Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment