Mikayla loved the critters in this car (pictured below) she wanted her picture taken with them HA! Of course you know I'm willing to take pics anytime, anywhere!
See what's in the background?
You guessed it!! The American Girl Store!!! WOO HOO. Mikayla saved up her birthday money, Christmas money, tooth fairy money and earned some too. She had over $80!!
We were going for some very specific McKenna items, well...... uh oh.... they were 100% sold out!!!! OH DEAR!!!! well we walked around and around and around the store. Mikayla had picked out a couple of outfits for her doll and she wanted some of the shoes. So when I was walking around looking for the shoes - I spotted a set of crutches (for the doll) (and that is what she REALLY wanted) they don't belong to the McKenna line but she doesn't mind....she got some crutches (to go along with the story) the day was saved!!!! WOW!!! You wouldn't believe how many people were in there, it was AMAZING! No recession in that store for sure!
It is such a treat to come here! I enjoy looking at this stuff as much as she does (I'll bet that surprises you huh) LOL
One of these times, we'll be able to eat there, you have to have reservations and right now they're booked until April but we'll make it!!
Good times!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment