Background

Friday, January 4, 2013

Some more house updates - faucets baby!

Well here are Bob's GOLDEN faucets that were in both bathrooms upstairs. (sorry picture is upside down...)


ICK ICK ICK.... I hated the tarnished and nasty!


It is now a brushed nickel.  We bought two faucets online - not knowing that they wouldn't fit...so we bought two more faucets from Home Depot in order just to be done with the plumbing.  So I still have to return the originals I bought, or sell them, anyone interested?  They're awesome faucets but in order NOT to have to rip out the walls to change the interior, we had to buy mohen.... sure wish I had known that from the get go......


Here is Bob's oh so beautiful GOLD!


AHHHHHH hear the harps?


Super hard to get the lighting right ha! 


Bob's Roman Tub in master 


Again - harps (note to self...get updated picture)...


Bob's Powder room, the pedestal sink is what we replaced.








Our project list for this little room is to paint it (someday), hang the pictures (they're just hanging out (not up LOL) for now) and we'll call it good but in the picture below, you can see the new vanity.... I love love love it.  Kirkland's has the best vanities!!  yay team!!


 
















Plumbing list
Four new overflow protection toilets - check
Three new sink faucets for upstairs - check
Two new tub/shower combo sets for upstairs - check (twice...)
New vanity in powder room - check
New master roman tub/shower/two sink faucets - check (sink faucets twice)

PHEW!  The  plumbing is DONE!!!!

No comments: