HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! I love Valentines!!!!
Here is Mikayla's Valentine box for school - it's her love bug :) the cards go inside her mouth. We had fun making it! I had been saving a tissue box for about a week to make this with and everyone in the house knew about it.....some of us were paying attention to the protection of the box....and some were not.... The one that wasn't walked right in front of me, grabbed the unsuspecting original box and ripped it RIGHT IN HALF!!!!!
I gasped and said OH MY GOSH, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!
He said, I was throwing the trash away.... ACK!!!! That was our valentine box. OOPS! So I had to empty a new box to make this, so when you come over to my house - don't mind a neatly stacked tower of tissues that used to have a box... HA!
Valentine morning - here's our bugaboo! She LOVES Valentine's Day too! Here is her little set up in the kitchen to find in the morning.
Her little Valentine Hamster sings to her in one of her VERY most favorite songs.... she LOVES this song, it is STILL stuck in my head. She was so funny and just so happy to get her little treasures.
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have a GREAT day!! We had a really fun start to our day!
No comments:
Post a Comment