I can't believe it - Tooth number 7, it's outta there!!!
Our typical "smile....I am smiling" pictures....
Trying again...
and again....
Mikayla wrote a note to the tooth fairy, she was giving her a small gift.....
Here is the set up, complete with a recliner chair to sit in, bed to rest on and a table set up with "tea"
WOW where is she in all that hair, it completely covered her face!!!! She was sound asleep - I definitely think the "bun" situation for sleeping in, will continue (not pony tails)
OH......I see evidence of some missing tea..... (cup on the left is empty)
OHHHHHHH SHE CAME SHE CAME SHE CAME. Mikayla woke up and went and woke her Nana up by poking her arms... then she came downstairs to get us. I didn't hear a single solitary thing (I may or may not have just fallen asleep at 2:00 am because of a book)...but I did wake up when Michael was saying something. So then I came to see what all the excitement was about.
who doesn't love some La La Loopsy, right?
Here is a very happy, very tired little girl, I said we're going back to bed, she said, no, it's time to play, I said...NO it's time to rest!
So we did - we curled up together right in her bed and dozed for another couple of hours.
Ahhhhh, it's good stuff!!!! She is SOOOO cute!!! I love snaggle tooth!!!
1 comment:
I love you guys! You have soooo much fun! Grace is convinced the tooth fairy brings gold coins, so we had to find some to save when the big day happens!!
Post a Comment