Mikayla's school had an invitation for the grandparents to come and see the kids at school. My dad was available to go and oh.my.gosh! It was a huge success.
The day started with church and Papa got to sit with Mikayla, during mass, she poked my dad and whispered to him "this is the best day of my life"...... AWWWWWWWW (right then she could have gotten anything in this world she wanted....)
Then there was a reception in the school and they took this picture (they being the school.... my dad is NOT the paparazzi...I am the mamarazzi....just saying he didn't take ANY pictures.....).
Then he left for awhile while she finished up her school day and since it was an early dismissal - they had the rest of the day to play!
She had the best time!!! He had the best time!!!
They went to see a movie, did some shopping, played, read...ate... you name it, they did it!!
Best.Day.Ever!
Then I picked her up from his house and she and I had our Little Flowers Club meeting...and as much as I razzed him about not taking any grandparents day pictures.... um..... I forgot to take Little Flower pictures...WHOOPS I was just in the moment with all the girls as we learned about St. Cecilia and Piety.... :)
I'm so happy that Mikayla is blessed with the best grandparents ever! They are both so involved and I know some really great memories are being made.
Days to treasure!

No comments:
Post a Comment