Background

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Phew..... first graders are FUN!

I was so excited to go on Mikayla's field trip with her (as a chaperon), we were a bit concerned though because the day was VERY gray and rainy :(

However, that can't dampen the first graders!!!!  FUN FUN FUN ahead!!!  We were headed to the Blue Bell ice cream factory.

 Here we go!!!


Believe it or not...she IS behind that tinted window!! 


A little over an hour later....here we are!!!!!


They didn't allow any cameras inside the tour but it was AMAZING I thing all the adults noses were as pressed up against the windows as the kids were!

It really is neat and looks like such a fun place to work...seriously - ice cream all day long!  Sign me up!  Even the workers would look up to the tour windows and wave when they saw people.  It was fun!  You KNOW I was waving like a nut!!!  oh to be a a kid again!!!!


At the end of the tour we all got a scoop of ice cream.


Mikayla got crazy cookie dough.



Isn't this a cool elevator bank?  I would love to work there.


Afterwards we all went to a park for picnic lunch and play time before heading back... here are some of them playing on the teeter totter thing.


How many 1st graders can fit on it?


Here is her class picture.


What a GREAT day!!!

No comments: