Well Mikayla has been BEGGING me to give her a hair cut...not just a trim but a CUT! waaaaaa I don't want to do it.... I was able to stall her long enough so that I would know what to do with it for her dance recital. However, this is progress - I didn't cry when cutting it this time.... I am in mourning though. I smile and say how much I love it and I do love it...I just love it more when it's longer.
But there was no more stalling, no sense making her live with the long hair that I wanted when I was little and I seriously LOVE doing her hair every day *sigh*.
She's growing up on me.... :(
So we're all ready now.....
She is SOOOOO in love with her new do..... Every time we're in the car... she has the mirror down to look at it! She is SUCH a darling about it!
So this time it wasn't quite long enough to donate it.... we cut off about 8 inches. That means that not counting trims, we've cut off over 3 1/2 feet of her hair!!!! WHAT!!! that's kind of crazy! (plus, who would know that...... hope I'm not weird for knowing that........)
Quick recap of our over 3+ feet of hair..... hair cut #1 before and after
haircut #2 before and after
Haircut #3 - before and after
And now....this cut #4 before and after
I think she is Rapunzel after all!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment