We have had so much fun "designing" and "making" some of Mikayla's t-shirts this summer. We try to do a few each year and this year was no exception. It was SO fun on the first go around, we had to go buy more blank shirts (for the very expensive price of $2.49) so that we could make some more.
I had a bunch of iron on critters in my stash so we cut some out, moved them around, placed them exactly where she wanted them.
Then much to my dismay, she wanted to do it! UGH what is going on around here (just kidding) she loved doing it. I was there too teaching iron safety (granted she's ironed her uniforms and stuff before but this was a bit different because it goes against everything I said before about not leaving the iron in one spot too long).
The Hoot below.... we ironed it on then used fabric markers to color in some of it.
The two below, I bought some cricut vinyl and oh my gosh, it is the MOST amazing product EVER!!! I won't ever cheat on that brand again (well for iron on anyway), the quality of it is second to none!!! So I cut these out on cricut and we ironed them on.
Only one shirt left to do..... hummmm what shall it be?
No comments:
Post a Comment