I am on the hunt for a new dance studio for Mikayla. We had a fine experience where we were, we just want more....
So Katie recommended two others to me and it turns out that one of those, another friend from Little Flowers, her daughter goes there.....
and it just so happens that this past weekend was their recital and she had 2 extra tickets...we decided to go - number 1 to see our friend dance and number 2, I wanted to see the outcome of a years worth of work.....
SO.....
I know, I know, it's not too ironic so far, huh.....
WELL the ironic thing is this..... This is her costume from one of the dances.
And this is one of my costumes from the mid 1980s
and here is Mikayla wearing it for play/dress up
They're almost the SAME!!!! All of these years later, guess the classics are still around!!!!! Ironic huh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment