Quiet is only relative in the terms of number of kiddos....the actual volume of the household was pretty LOUD! These 10 year olds are c.r.a.z.y. and I can't wait to do it again!
We started with a balloon game where we tie a balloon to each ankle...and chase each other to pop them! Totally fun.... our quiet neighborhood all of a sudden became very loud with much laughing and screaming. SCREAMINH!!! I did hear us echoing...oops..... Katie and I were as loud and screaming as the girls were.
Hilarious!
Action shot....
At one point, a balloon was RIGHT by me...I was sooooo excited....
STOMP
POP
YESSSSS..... ahhhhhh...... only to realize it was my own balloon I popped.... boo!
Then we jumped right into the piñata because I wanted to do it before it got dark outside.
the Birthday Girl is so strong she broke it on her first round...so Michael was able to jiffy rig it so they could keep playing for a little while.
Then we had dinner and Happy Birthday song and cake.
Then presents.
Whew!! Now that the formalities were done - the rest of the party can start.....
to be continued.....
No comments:
Post a Comment