Background

Friday, November 20, 2015

Our Bday craft

Well..... I have to confess to one of my newest addictions.....
 
Marquee letters!!! 
 
Like these below.... I made them..... not all at once.... mostly.  I found these and OH  MY I cannot help myself.... I feel empty inside if I don't have any to do....
 
truly....
 
addicted....consumed.... anything works...but anyway.... I digress....  here are some that I've made recently.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love seeing the girls here.
 
 
 
SO I thought it would be a fun project for the girls to do.... they really liked it, all did them except for one that couldn't sit still long enough to do it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They're all done!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I LOVED it!!!!  They were excited too and I've heard back from most of them that they're really enjoying them as their night lights in their room.  They are battery operated so you can move them anywhere you want to.
 
GIDDY!!!

No comments: