Background

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

It's BIRTHDAY week!!

This year Mikayla wanted to have a sleep over with her school friends.   She chose three of her best school friends to come over.  So we'll see how her first home, sleep over, party goes.  I may or may not be going overboard......  we'll go with not.... maybe... hee hee

In looking back though, I cannot believe that she's turning double digits this year.

The big 10

She's going to be a decade old

DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!  This can only happen once, next big one is triple digits.... yikes!

Wow!  How is it possible that the time has gone so fast.

She is an extraordinary person. 
She works really hard at everything she does.
She loves to craft (I'm holding out that she's the next Martha and can support me in my old age)
She is a great student at school.
She is really good at peacemaking.
She is very tender hearted and takes matters to her heart.
She's a great kid and I REALLY enjoy her. 

She's really growing up on me.

I really hope and pray that as time moves on she continues to stay the way she is!

I just can't believe it, she's been a part of our world for such a short time but yet it's gone so fast it doesn't seem possible that it's really been 10 years....

TEN YEARS... oh my......

No comments: