Background

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Spaaaaaa........

Our spa session started with a simple manicure, I am very happy I chose a simple one because these girls were wacky and ready to play!
 
 
It was actually my sister's Mary Kay set, you put one scrubby on, then another, then a gel, then wash it off and lotion...
 
easy and they loved it.  At this point though we were all speaking with British accents with some Texan thrown in there.
 
 
 
Next stop, modified pedis and facials.  Quick soak in the tub and a mask = awesome!!  It smelled sooooo good in there!
 
 
 
No eye cucumbers for this girl, she ate them!  (she did later ask where her cucumbers were and Katie told her "you ate them")  tooooooo funny!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't even express how almost frantic this time point was...it felt like there were 50 kids we were responsible for giving the spa treatment to, I don't know what happened but they were all extraordinarily needy all at the same time.....  but it was so fun at the same time. 
 
to be continued.......

No comments: