Background

Friday, May 25, 2012

Last Day of School

Well today is officially the last day of Kindergarten forever!!   Here's my best gal holding her FIRST day of school picture on the LAST day of school  WOW!!  I can't believe how fast this year has gone.





We have had a great year, she's learned a lot of math, how to read, a lot of new prayers and songs!  I'd chalk it up to our best year of school so far!!  (Yes I know there's a LOT of years ahead but we're off to a good start!)

I do have to admit, I'm happy for the summer break too.  I don't have to worry about breakfast (summer school provides it), I don't have to worry about snacks (the summer school provides it), and I don't have to worry about lunch (the school provides it!!).... ahhhhhh so it's summer break in some ways for me too. 

We are leaving shortly to go to church with her (and the whole school) and then she's graduating.  I better get my tissues ready!

No comments: