Mikayla had her dance recital. We had so much fun!!! Here we are getting ready to go. Mamaratzi was out in full force!!
Posing with one of her friends :)
(pictures like the one below show me how tall Mikayla really is... wow!
I love watching the really little girls.... usually only one girl does it and the rest twirl and kind of mess around! How cute are they!!! It seemed like the whole audience really enjoyed it. Everyone had a smile for these little gals!
Here comes our little tap dancer.
Here is her tap dance click ---> here
Here is her ballet routine click here ---> here
Then each girl was called up to receive their Dance Star ribbon and take a final curtsy.
When we got home poor thing had a raging headache, I think she was over excited, over tired and over heated! So she went straight to the showers, had a quick dinner and went right to bed. Bless her little heart.
I really enjoy watching our star perform. I love watching her learn and grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment