Background

Friday, May 4, 2012

School Spring Program

Last night was Mikayla's school program.  It was SO much fun.  I really enjoyed it.  I love seeing all the kids and it's so funny the younger they were the better their performance.  I think the 5th graders thought they were too old to be there and the kinder class was so excited to be there and performing. 

Here is my dad and Mikayla. 


Now now now...what have we here???  Well one of Mikayla's friend boys-boy friends..... here's Mitchell...how cute are they!!!  Seriously!!!! 


Ah...here she is with Ryan...he's to her right... 


Now on to the performance!!!!  oh yea baby!!!


Swing that hair...(do you see it to the right of the little girl in front of her.... it's really long LOL) 


Guitar playing ROCK STAR! 


You go baby girl!!!!! 

   


I was beyond impressed how the teachers handle the nearly 80 kindergartners.... it was seriously impressive.  The mom's couldn't really visit too much because it was SO loud in the "holding room".... and within seconds....they wove their magic wand.... and total and complete SILENCE....

It.was.amazing.    I've never seen anything like it before!!!  WOW.

There are so many kiddos I couldn't fit them all into one picture!  They rocked the house!













I really enjoyed going to this!!  I love it!!!  I can't wait for her dance recital in a couple of weeks.

I am totally one of those mom's that feels the fun and excitement.  I puff up with pride for where my girl is and where she's headed.  I can only hope and pray that I do it right for her to become a wonderful young lady and to continue growing into a beautiful woman.  I am that mom that gets tears in her eyes when she sees the pride in all of these little ones.  I absolutely love that I'm getting to know her classmates and their parents.  When glancing across the stage....every single one of those kids really looked like they were having a great time... and when I glanced around the crowd.... it looked like every single one of the adults there was having a great time too! 

The applause these little ones got...was....wow!!!!  I LOVE nights like this!!!

No comments: