Background

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Some great cousin time!!

We met up with Jason and Whitney for lunch and some fun on Saturday.  Mikayla LOVES holding baby Conner.  She was so proud to be holding him.  She even told Whitney that I said that she'll be a great Momma one day because she's so careful with babies.




Here's Jason, Bryce, Conner and Mikayla.


Bryce and Mikayla LOVE LOVE LOVE to play!


Jason decided to climb the tree.....


Here are three sailors.  Mikayla and Bryce took turns being the captain.  Every time we hit a big wave, Bryce blew the whistle (literally) and Mikayla made some announcement on the intercom (imaginary of course).


Bryce drove for awhile.  He didn't like being downstairs when we tacked (turned)....the sails and hardware were too loud for him.  Mikayla on the other hand, set herself up a bed downstairs and got in it and took a 30 minute power nap (very unusual for her) but I guess she was just exhausted!












We played a lot of I-spy, guess who, read books....well we just had a great ride, a great time, GREAT company!  We are so happy they came out with us!!

Jason went from boats to planes (he was going to fly a plane the next day - I can't wait to hear how that went).

No comments: