Background

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dance Recital

OHHHHH what fun we had, gosh I love this stuff.  The skill sets of all these girls and even the "littles" was amazing, major kudos to the dance instructor for not only having the patience of a saint but to teach these little darlings!!

Here is Mikayla's class.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE their costumes this year.  Four outfits for the price of one!!!  That kind of deal is right up my alley! 


Here is a little preshow "glam"






And, they're on!


In the picture below..... Mikayla is so "in the moment" ~ I LOVE IT!!!!!

   

Waiting for her "que"




Below are her tap dance routine pictures.















Their ballet dance was the musical "Annie" her teacher said all the little girls loved to play "orphan"... isn't that funny.  I know Mikayla likes to play that and how I find her in the grocery store but how funny for the other little girls to love it too.




In the picture below she was accepting her ribbon.


As the time honored tradition continues...so do the flowers at a recital.


We went out to dinner afterwards so I didn't have to cook, I mean to celebrate her successful recital!!




Below is some of the video I took.  I will be singing this song for a couple of weeks now.... hee hee





No comments: