As I go ridin' merrily along
And they sing, 'Oh ain't ya glad you're single'
And that song ain't so very far from wrong
Guess what time it is..... School program time!!!!!!
We all know I love love love them and YEE HAW if the songs just ain't stuck in my head!!!!
The program was all country/Texas songs. So we boot scoot boogied right along.
Mikayla's class did I got spurs....(and boy do they get stuck in my head......) (we are STILL singing them) and they also sung Don't Fence Me In" and the Yellow Rose of Texas.
The music director does so well with all the kids, it appears they all participate in the dancing and singing.
of course Mikayla is right in there doing her thang too!
SO cute!!!
It's so funny to hear the little 1st graders singing this!
Oh, Lily Bell, oh, Lily Bell,
Though I may have done some foolin, this is why I never fell
I got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle
As I go ridin' merrily along
And they sing, 'Oh ain't ya glad you're single'
And that song ain't so very far from wrong
Oh dear...... that darn song is STUCK in my head......
I've been singing it for days!!
TONS of children singing The Yellow Rose of Texas.... it was fun for ALL of us!
Here is Mikayla with her teacher Ms. Harper!
We had a really great, toe tapping, finger snappin, jolly ranchin, boot scootin boogie, we' partied till the cows came home kind of night!!!!
YEE HAWWWWW!!! Ya'll come back now....ya hear!
No comments:
Post a Comment