We had a great time!!! We started with a high school graduation, Little Flowers finale and some swim time.
Well this Little Flowers season has come to a conclusion and Mikayla received her final patch for the year. We have had a really great time and look forward to another session starting in September. (Mikayla is the 6th in from the left - the girl next to her (7th) is almost 2 years older than she is....Mikayla is SO tall!!
The church likes to celebrate the achievements of the youngsters in the congregation like this just to reinforce the good that they are doing and to recognize their achievements.
I'm so happy she enjoys this program, I know I am!
Our neighborhood pool opened up and my MIL, Mikayla and I were able to go play for awhile. We started off in the park while we waited for the pool to open. I was swinging too but got off for a few pictures of 2 of my favorite gals!
Then off to the pool we went!! AHHHHHH it was sooooooo nice!!!! I can't wait to get a lot more swim time.
Below is my bathing beauty!
We had a really great weekend! It was a LOT of fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment