Background

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Seeds Seeds Seeds....

Seeds seeds, they're good for your heart
the more you eat the more you _art....
the more you _art the better you feel,
so eat some seeds with every meal....

oh wait that poem is for beans...not seeds.....

HA HA!!!

(I crack myself up)

Well anyway, moving right along, I wanted to show you what I did with our garden seeds.  The original state of the poor babies is that they were carelessly thrown into a paper sack from Ace Hardware... poor things were so unloved there was no way they'd be able to blossom and grow to their fullest potential.

So I took it upon myself to change their HORRIBLE and completely un-liveable living conditions.  So I took the scrapbook below, it is an 8x8 scrapbook with plastic page protectors inside.


and I sorted through all the seeds, paper clipped each packet shut so no more will get lost, and each seed packet got it's own happy slot :) 


They got alphabetized (no more having to root around and spilling the poor dears into the bottom of the ace sack, never to be found or planted again).  um...not at all dramatic, right?



How's that for organized!!!  It makes me so happy just to have checked that one small item off my list and before you think I'm all glamorous with my mad organizing skills...this project took all of 7 minutes from start to finish.... it just makes me happy to know that we have happy seeds now :) 

Yes, they told me that-should I be worried that I know my seeds are happy??

No comments: