We went down to Kemah for a fun filled day. It was Mikayla's one request to do on our vacation. So once again Mikayla and I drug Michael up on the Ferris Wheel.... he was having a blast!!! ;) my mother-in-law refused to ride ;)


Little Miss was having a great time :)

Good times!!

Well it's official, I have a dare devil on my hands, she LOVES rides!!! I do have to say that she and I laughed SOOOO hard on this ride!!! We were hoarse when we were done from laughing, we had to ride this one several times for sure!! So, she's only 1/2 inch too short for the roller coaster here.... um... seems like she should be older before a roller coaster, don't you think! I think she's going to love it though!!!


Ahhhhh something calm!!

She loved being a pilot, but this ride after the fast fun spinning one.... LOL



Then we rode the space needle thing - it is neat, it's a rotating platform that goes really high! We should stage it one day so we can see our boat out there LOL Below is the channel we take to get out to the bay.
Here is Galveston Bay.

See, this could be a picture of our boat, hee hee


Then we took the train ride :) it was fun, Nana and Mikayla sat a few rows in front of us.


Posing with the "sheriff"

Dinner at Landrys :)

Of course, time for games :)

And then......(bummer on the blurry pic...but you get the jist)
No comments:
Post a Comment