Background

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Last Day of School

What a season we've had!! I have so many pictures to share!!! I'll start at the beginning and mid January you'll be all caught up LOL!

Here is Mikayla's last day of school party. I went to the part of her party I was allowed to attend and then brought her back to work with me. She has been a busy little girl! Here she is sharing with the class the book she opened. The kids did a book exchange gift. They had a blast and it was really funny when the kids wanted to keep the book they brought but they weren't supposed to LOL.






So after her party, she came to work with me for the rest of the day, then she went to my dad's house for Wed/Thurs (had a sleepover on Wed too), then Friday came to work with me for 1/2 day.


She was a busy beaver for sure!!!

No comments: