Background

Thursday, January 26, 2012

We've got spirit....

YES WE DO....

WE'VE GOT SPIRIT, HOW ABOUT YOU!!!!!!


Mikayla participated with a cheer camp at school.  She went to a 4 hour training camp and then was able to cheer at a varsity girls basket ball game at school.  She had a BLAST!!! 

Here are some pictures from the game.  In the pictures below she's way on the far left... she just ran down there and went far!!  I guess I have to work on getting her to stay on my side for picture taking purposes.



ahhhh, there she is...they were regrouping - she's in the middle now.


We had a lot of fun!  She is so happy!


So, I'm one of those people that constantly has songs stuck in my head...I'll whistle or attempt to sing them for days at a time... so these cheers.... oh my... I'm really in cheer land... so put on your cheer voice and chant and or stomp with me....

Our team is WHAT....
    dynamite

Our team is WHAT....

   dynamite

Our team is WHAT....

tick tick tick tick tick tick

BOOM

dynamite


YEA.... I'm on day 3 of that in my head....  this morning Mikayla's attempt to help me get it out was to sing the ABCs... well it worked while we were singing that... but well.... it's back LOL!!!

No comments: