Background

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Whoooo Hooooo!!!

WOW!!

So report cards came out yesterday, not surprisingly Mikayla got really high marks in all categories, we have a few teeny areas to work on for next time (like counting to 100 by 2s) but all in all she got EXCELLENT marks. I was beyond impressed and just absolutely proud of our little girl because of the picture below!!!!! I had no idea this even existed for kindergarten.


One word....


WOW!!!!





So she's on the Honor Roll and she got another ribbon for Excellent Conduct!!! I couldn't be any prouder of her than I am!!!

Now, I try not to put a lot of pressure on all the academics, I figure she does it all day, we don't have any major areas of concern so it's all good. I worry more about her being well rounded and able to cope and handle herself socially as much as I do anything else...so this is just the icing on the cake!

No comments: