Ohhhh these kids are so much fun!!!! Here's Tyler working on his gifts :) I hope he loves them!!! I had so much fun picking songs for his little player :)
Now it's Mikayla's turn. Katie totally set our little teacher in training up with a full set of teaching materials!!! AMAZING!!!! (I love how T wants to see "what's in der")
Oh baby baby baby uhhhh (spoken just like Justin) LOL
PROJECTOR!!! OMG can you believe this!!!! This projector was Katie's when she was little and a "teacher" herself!! I see many many many hours of serious play time with this bad boy!!!! (I'm sure not just for her...LOL - as I sit here hiding the ink on my fingers LOL)
ooohhhhhh...
Seriously Santa knows the Easter bunny....right? So what's Christmas with out Easter eggs :D
After the gifts, we let the kids ride their bikes out front for awhile. Tyler got the coolest bike ever, it's a strider...no pedals or training wheels...he pushes with his legs to go, and lifts them up so he can learn his balance to ride, he will be on the smallest bike EVER with no training wheels!!! What a great idea, right?
notice the legs on the right of the picture below...yes, Katie's running.....
running to be the "mamaratzi"!!! LOL it's all about the pictures hee hee (never mind the curb or car, get that picture!).... LOL
"Miss Kayla....wait for me"
No comments:
Post a Comment