Wow....where has the time gone? I remember this like it was yesterday......
In this picture, she was 7 days old - sheer luck that she opened her eyes at that exact moment in time!! It's one of my favorite pictures of all time.
Here's my best gal at her first birthday party, we were completely overwhelmed, it was our first big party with Mikayla and well, we were just overwhelmed, what fun we had though - I couldn't believe that a year had gone by already. From this day, little did we know we'd only have Leslie with us for a little over 2 months :( She loved Mikayla so much!!!
Then on to the 2nd birthday.... WOW!!!! Now we're getting the hang of this!!! I love that I was chosen to be Mikayla's mom! I love making her happy!!!
On to the 3s... oh as challenging as they were, there are so many things that I cherish!!! Such a fun little personality...when it's good...it's really good....and when it's challenging...well.... you know.... ha!
Wow, 4 already - how on earth did this happen, how can it be that our little baby is getting so grown up. The 4s.... OHHHH such a fun age! We did (still do) everything together!! AMAZING! She is so crafty and creative!
Moving into the 5s, totally getting her own sense of style and what she loves to wear and what makes her feel good. I hope she never loses that!! (for the record, she still wears this dress...except now it's too short so it's for home days...)
6, wow!!! She has grown in so many ways and is so so so smart!!! She is the most loving child I've ever met!! To this very day - when she hugs you.... you have been HUGGED!
Sweet 7 - I wonder how much she'll change and grow this year. I look forward to it!! She is doing so well in school and absolutely thriving.
She's my special miracle!! We prayed many years for her not yet knowing what goodness was to come our way. I am so proud to be her mom!!!
I hope she has the best birthday weekend ever (more to come!!)






No comments:
Post a Comment