Background

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Azul Show

Well, to avoid having ridiculously long posts about our AMAZING Sea World experience I'm breaking out the highlights :)

The first show of the day that we was was Azul.  WOW WOW WOW!!!!

It was an interactive (that's what I'll call it) show that featured beluga whales, dolphins, macaw birds, synchronized swimmers, divers, acrobats.... everything you can imagine!!  AMAZING!!!  Surely these people were in the Olympics....right?

Just before show time, here's Mikayla anxious to see the dolphins!


They started the show off with a bang....would you like a ride on an albino whale?  I sure would!!!! 


You can just tell there are very special relationships between the animals and trainers.  It was so neat to see it in action.




Then came the dolphins..... they jumped up out of no where and I wasn't ready the picture below was the first picture I was able to capture. 







SOOOOO neat to see them jumping and playing in the environment that is so normal to them :)




The bird flew over the audience.  I wish my mother in law had been there, she draws birds like no one I've ever knows...it would have really been funny!!!!  She would have pulled her shirt over her head and ran screaming from the auditorium LOL


Hello....






AWESOME to see the trio in flight.....


The yellow birds were really neat too, AMAZING how they do what they are supposed to do (without pooping on the audience) and go back to their people...  totally cool!  (and again chuckling at the thought of my MIL being here for this).


It really was a GREAT show, it captured the kids and adults alike!!!

No comments: