We rode the white water rapid ride....OH my gosh, it was a riot!!! We did get wet, Michael got SOAKED HA!!! I can't believe how HARD Mikayla was laughing on this ride, she was a RIOT, we had more fun because she was having so much fun! It was AWESOME!!!!
Now I don't think Mikayla was quite ready for this ride..... (even though I'm totally game)
She was ready for the Shamu ride though.... and I'm sure she felt like it was just as fast and nearly as big as the big coaster!
We met a few friends along the way....
I really wanted to ride this ride, but she told me no....she can do it by herself...WAAAAAAA
She had a blast though, so it's all good. She caught a few more rides (again not wanting me to ride...waaaa).
Then we went over to the dolphin cove..... just to see what that was all about.....
Would you believe, we blindly walked into the feeding time!!!!! WE GOT TO FEED THE DOLPHINS.
Whoops - sorry for the shouty caps it was just sooooooo exciting! I'm reliving our day over and over again and it couldn't have been any more perfect than it was!!!
Then we went over the the aquarium.... Fabulous!!!!!
Do you hear the "Jaws" music..... I do....
No comments:
Post a Comment