Background

Friday, November 30, 2012

Sea World Finale.

Well I saved my favorite for last.  I can't even begin to express how COOL these animals are.  I mean WOW!!!  Seriously spellbinding.

The show starts with a video talking about them and then right in time with the music BOOM he jumps out of the water in the middle of the pool.  I know I reacted but I KNOW other people *loudly* gasped and clapped and cheered as loud as I did!


AMAZING!  Simply amazing! 



Look at the waves they make!!!   That was from one swim by!


In the picture below he was waving!!!  *awwwww*


in the picture below everyone was waving back to him *AWWWWWWWW*


I loved the audience participation
I loved the show
I loved seeing these amazing beautiful animals


Below is a mom and her *baby*


SPLASH





Amazing picture catch of the day is below..... what perfect timing... it was a wow in real life and I'm soooo happy to have captured a little bit of the wow in this picture.


It's amazing how such large animals can be so incredibly graceful and then so fierce and giant all at the same time.

We enjoyed the show SO much that we went back for the second show of the day.  We were joking about it after we saw it the first time but we happened to be walking by and decided...hey... lets go check it out!!! 

This time, I was a 100% spectator and not trying to take a million more pictures.  I just enjoyed (again).  In the picture below they were swimming around.... and yes there are 4 of them right there, the two near the top and two underneath.


We let Mikayla pick out one souvenir from her special day and naturally she picked out the whale.  I let her get the bigger one because we had a super sized day and it was a special celebration and well, we just enjoyed the heck out of Sea World!!!

So this is how she sleeps now....

















I loved our day more than words can express.  I love how Mikayla was playing the part of the trainer when we got home, this poor stuffed animal was wrapped up with a jump rope and ridden!  I loved taking the time to go!! 

Seriously - it was a WOW kind of day!!!  Have I mentioned I loved it?

1 comment:

The Eckers said...

She looks exhausted!!!!! Now I REALLY want to go to sea world!!