We had so much fun!!! We did a small party at Chuck E Cheese for Mikayla yesterday. It was so fun!!! I think she really enjoyed herself too. Granted it isn't conducive to a lot of visiting (I didn't get to catch up with everyone) but the kids all had a blast!!!
Of course I caught Baby R in the middle of telling me something LOL!!
Ski ball... I love ski ball!!!
Whack that mole!!!! Tyler did a great job!
Brandon and Mikayla up there looking for Dakotah... (Brandon chose a prize that is the "best friends" necklace, necklace that two friends wear.... he kept half and gave the other half to Mikayla) (she is elated!!)
Stomping the table for Chuck E Cheese.... here he comes!!!
Cheese!!
Crowning the Birthday Girl!
This was our 2nd candle blowing..... (video to follow) (you'll see why it's the 2nd)
In the video below...at the end of the birthday song.... watch to see our sneaky candle blower..... ;) it was hilarious. Our party hostess quickly re lit them so Mikayla could make her wish :)
Then she got to go into the blower!!!! She was actually catching tickets! It was fun!! I don't know who had more fun with it...her or me! LOL I think I want a Chuck E Cheese party!!! They really did a good job for us!!!
Here's the blaster action! It was SO fun!.... (sorry in advance for giddy laughter and mom voice LOL)
I can't believe she's almost 7!!! AMAZING!!!!!!
I can't believe she's almost 7!!! AMAZING!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment