Background

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Fairy flies again!!!

WOW!!!!  Time for our fairy to come for a visit!!  Mikayla has had a VERY loose tooth for what feels like forever...it's been about 2 months... and she could use her tongue to push it all the way forward...ACK!  but it wouldn't come out (believe me, we tried - well a little bit on Sunday, her friend Brandon lost one of his teeth at our house on Sunday and thought it would be cool for her to lose hers the same day...) (it didn't work).  So she was at school and she hit her mouth (NO idea why) and pop...out it came.....

So in trying to get a picture.... below is what I came away with.... 

Kirsten:   Smile....
Mikayla:  I am

trying again..... I want a nice smile

Kirsten:  smile......
Mikayla:  I am

um....

trying again....
Kirsten: smile......

Mikayla: I am


um....


trying again....
Kirsten: smile......
Mikayla: I am


Dare we try again?

um....

trying again....
Kirsten: smile......
Mikayla: I am

Well alrighty then LOL CLEARLY she's feeling no pain!!  I love when she's goofy!!!!!!  Even if I can't get a "normal" picture.

Ahhhhh there she is :)


SO you know we had to get ready for her to come visit, no tea party this time, Mikayla set up a bed for her to rest on in case she got tired.  Complete with decorative pillows and all!
 
 
Mikayla was OUT like a light!!!!  I'm pretty sure her fairy was nervous about getting caught..... ohhh look, her door is back (it's got a new look again)  HA!

  
Ahhhh she did rest awhile (we know she did because the note that she left said she did) and she also said that she and a few of her friends have used the fairy house out back!!  How cool is that!!!




Mikayla slept till 4:00 am this time!!!   WOW!!!!  I was 1/2 expecting the 2:30 wake up but it was 4:00.  The only problem with 4:00 is that it's nearly impossible to go back to sleep, it's too early to wake but too late to hope to finish the night's sleep.  Especially when bothered by a certain dog that wants breakfast and hasn't adjusted to the time change yet.....and gets up at 4:00 am EVERY.SINGLE.DAY....which means that I really can't go back to sleep... but I digress....

Here is our happy girl with her fun fairy goodies!!

 

P.S. the fairy may or may not have stolen borrowed from Santa.... just sayin... or not.... maybe she borrowed from her unicorn.

I love fairys!!  We have two more loose teeth then we should be done until she's about 11 or 12 years old. 

No comments: