Background

Monday, November 5, 2012

Little Flowers and a house update :)

We had our Little Flowers meeting on Friday night.  I am so happy we're a part of this group.  We really have a big group compared to last year, it's so wonderful to see everyone coming and participating.





Here's a small house update. 
I can 100% say construction at your house sucks!
I can 100% say DANG DUST, it's everywhere!!!  It's bad when you have to vacuum before you can dust just to have to vacuum again.
I can 100% say we are going to love this house, more than we already do!!!  Here is a little bit of what happened last week.



                                           







The first day - they could only do 1/2 of the foyer floor because we still have to go up and down the stairs (that's where we're living, plus the dogs have to be able to go outside), then the next day they did the other 1/2.  The dogs are SO confused!  Abbie, has that nerve gene.... wow...she's such a scardy cat!!  She got herself so worked up about them taking the foyer floor up (I'm sure it was all the hammering they did to break it up) but she didn't eat for 2 days... YIKES!  She's better now but she is high strung!!!  Wow! So we're not the only ones that will be glad when this is over!


Next stop....master bathroom.


 

So in spite of the pretty that is happening .... there is still a LOT of the below....



And Allie left her paw print LOL she wanted to get involved too.


This week marks week 4 of this... I bet there are about three more until it's fully finished.... (lot different than the three weeks they said it would take). 

We still love it though!!!  :) 

No comments: